Employer: Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology
Date Published: 2015-12-29
Application Deadline: 2016-01-12
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in dealing with cases involving students on social matters.
- Disseminate university’s’ directives to students.
- Offer first aid support when needed and appropriate and
- Assist in maintaining accurate records pertaining to students’ welfare.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Psychology, Counselling Sociology, Home Economics or equivalent qualification.
For more information about the mode of application, requirements etc. interested applicants are advised to visit the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat website via APPLY NOW button below. Please note that the deadline for application shall be Monday the 21st September at 15.30 hrs.
The Office of Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Research and Consultancy)
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Science and Technology (MJNUST)
P.O Box 976
Musoma, MARA (HQ-Butiama)