Employer: Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology
Date Published: 2015-12-29
Application Deadline: 2016-01-12
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and assimilate network performance statistics.
- Provide technical support of large and/or complex projects.
- Install and configure complex it systems.
- Monitor and review hardware application systems.
- Ascertain that network cabling systems meet international structured cabling standards.
- Prepare documentation of network cabling systems.
- Plan and implement controlled testing of disaster recovery procedures.
- Monitor and report any network security breaches.
- Monitor, analyze and report problem trends.
- Implement procedures and systems to establish weekly status of critical ict resources.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree /Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics or equivalent qualification with
- At least six years related working experience.
For more information about the mode of application, requirements etc. interested applicants are advised to visit the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat website via APPLY NOW button below. Please note that the deadline for application shall be Monday the 21st September at 15.30 hrs.
The Office of Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Research and Consultancy)
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Science and Technology (MJNUST)
P.O Box 976
Musoma, MARA (HQ-Butiama)